Please read all policies prior to making your reservation at Pinnon Lake Cabins. By confirming your reservation with us you are stating that you have read these policies and agree to all policies set forth by Pinnon Lake Cabins regarding your stay at our southern Illinois cabin rentals.
- You must secure your reservation with a major credit card (Discover, Mastercard, Visa; debit cards accepted as well) at the time of booking your rental.
- Full payment is due fifteen days prior to reservation date. No refunds available after this date.
- Check-in is at 3:00 pm and check-out is at 11:00 am.
- You must be twenty one years or older to reserve a cabin.
- The reserving party is responsible for any damages to the cabin or its contents during your stay.
- Pinnon Lake Cabins is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged personal property while a guest at the cabin.
- Pinnon Lake Cabins is not responsible for any actions you or your guests take or do while staying at the cabin.
- We pride ourselves on our peaceful environment at Pinnon Lake Cabins: out of respect for other guests on the property, we ask that noise be kept to a modest, non-invasive level.
- FISHING: Catch and Release Only! Guests are welcome to enjoy a leisure time of fishing in our lake and pond. You must provide your own fishing gear and bait.
- NO PETS ALLOWED: Out of respect for other guests with potential allergies and health related issues, we do not allow pets at our cabins.
- NO SMOKING: Smoking is not allowed in the rental cabin.
- NO SWIMMING OR BOATING ON PINNON LAKE: Due to the liability of water activities, we do not allow swimming or boating at Pinnon Lake.
- WILD LIFE: Please do not feed the geese or any other wildlife! All leftover food products need to be bagged and placed in the outside receptacle provided.
- HOT TUB: A hot tub is provided at each of our cabins for your pleasure while a guest at Pinnon Lake Cabins. If you have any questions regarding the proper use of the hot tub please call: 618-833-4843 or 618-614-8095.
- Please keep food items out of the hot tub area! Children under the age of 13 are prohibited from using the hot tub unless supervised by a responsible adult.
- Please keep the hot tub covered and latched when not in use.
Pinnon Lake Cabins is not responsible for any injuries due to misuse of the hot tub or any other item located on the premises.
Each cabin at Pinnon Lake has a fire pit for your use while a guest in our cabin. If you plan to use the fire pit you can purchase your wood here for $5.00 per bundle. Our grandsons cut and split the wood for our guests to earn extra cash. Please let us know if you want them to supply your wood and how many bundles you need. Payment can be made on arrival.
Please clean the fire pit area prior to your departure.
Feel free to enjoy a leisurely stroll around the lake or the wooded area nearby. We encourage you to use common sense and wear appropriate attire and use insect repellent while enjoying the outdoor environment. In the heavily wooded areas, you may encounter chiggers, ticks, oak mites, etc; we encourage you to use proper steps in order to prevent or decrease the likelihood of an incident!
At check out, our guests are expected to leave the cabin and property in the same general condition it was upon arrival. A $75 CLEANING FEE MAY BE CHARGED IF THE GENERAL CONDITIONS ARE NOT ACCEPTABLE!
Expectations are as follows:
- Wash, dry and put away dishes, utensils, and etc.
- Clean out all food and beverage brought to the cabin.
- Place used towels, washcloths etc in bathtub.
- Leave bed linens on the beds.
- Close all windows and outside doors.
- Please bag all trash and place in outside trash receptacle provided.
DAMAGES: You will be charged for any damages to the cabin(s) or property during your stay at Pinnon Lake Cabins. A $200 cleaning fee will be charged for any guest smoking or bringing pets in the cabin!
PINNON LAKE CABINS RESERVES THE RIGHT TO EXPEL GUESTS FROM THE PREMISES AT ANY TIME FOR VIOLATION OF POLICIES SET FORTH! RENTAL POLICIES MUST BE FOLLOWED AT THE RISK OF EXPULSION FROM PROPERTY AND FORFEITURE OF RESERVATION/MONEY COLLECTED.