RENTAL POLICIES AT PINNON LAKE CABINS
Please read all policies prior to your stay at Pinnon Lake Cabins. By confirming your reservation with us you are stating that you have read these policies
and agree to all policies set forth by Pinnon Lake Cabins.
Pinnon Cabin Rentals at Shawnee National Forest in Southern Illinois
Pinnon Lake Cabins at the Shawnee National Forest in Southern Illinois, offers affordable cabin rentals so you can break away from the hustle and bustle and enjoy a change in scenery.
Full Refund will be made if owners are notified 15 days prior to the check-in date. No Refunds after this Date.
Guests are welcome to enjoy their leisure time fishing in our lake and pond, but you must provide your own bait and fishing gear. We ask that you do not clean your fish on the premises. You may catch and release your fish or take them home to clean. We suggest being prepared with ice and a cooler if you plan on taking your fish home. Please DO NOT take your fish into your cabin. We thank you in advance for your cooperation.
BASIC CABIN RULES
• Out of Respect for Guests with Allergies and Health-related Issues, No Pets are Allowed
• No Smoking is Allowed in the Cabins
• Due to Liability Issues, There is No Swimming or Boating at Pinnon Lake
• Please Do Not Feed the Geese or Any Other Wildlife
• All Leftover Food Products Need to Be Bagged and Placed in the Outside Receptacle Provided
• Each of Our Cabins Features a Hot Tub for Your Leisure during Your Visit
• Please, No Smoking or Food in the Hot Tub
• Children under the Age of 13 are Prohibited from Using the Hot Tub Unless Supervised by an Adult
• Please, Keep the Hot Tub Covered and Latched When Not In Use
Pinnon Lake Cabins in not responsible for any injuries due to misuse of the hot tub or any other item located on the premises.
TAKE A WALK THROUGH NATURE
Feel free to enjoy a leisurely stroll around the lake or the wooded area nearby, but wear appropriate attire and use insect repellent outdoors. The wooded areas in such a natural vacation destination have chiggers, ticks, oak mites, and other bugs living in them. We encourage a shower for you comfort after outdoor activities.
At check out our guests are required fo leave the cabin and property in the same general condition it was upon arrival. (A $75 CLEANING FEE MAY BE CHARGED IF THE GENERAL CONDITIONS ARE NOT ACCEPTABLE)
- Wash, dry and put away dishes, utensils, and etc.
- Place used towels, washcloths etc in bathtub.
- Clean out all food and beverage brought to the cabin.
- Leave bed linens on the beds.
- Close all windows and outside doors.
- Please bag all trash and place in outside trash receptacle provided
Damages: You will be charged for any dammages during your stay at Pinnon Lake Cabins. A $200 cleaning fee will be charged for any guest smoking or bringing pets in the cabin.
PINNON LAKE CABINS RESERVE THE RIGHT TO VACATE THE PREMISES AT ANY TIME FOR VIOLATION OF POLICIES SET FORTH!
Contact us at (877) 934-2252 to request for cabin rentals.